- Born in Bordighera, Liguria, the 12th of December, 1993
- Dec. 2016: B.Sc. (L-8) in Computer Engineering at University of Genoa
- Oct. 2018: M.Sc. (LM-32) cum laude in Computer Engineering at University of Genoa
- From Nov. 2018: PhD student in Computer Science and Systems Engineering of the Department of Computer Science, Bioengineering, Robotics and Systems Engineering at University of Genoa
- N. Dejon, D. Caputo, L. Verderame, A. Armando and A. Merlo. “Automated Security Analysis of IoT Software Updates” in 13th WISTP International Conference on Information Security Theory and Practice (WISTP’ 2019).
- D. Caputo, L. Verderame, S. Aonzo, A. Merlo. “Droids in Disarray: Detecting Frame Confusion in Hybrid Android Apps” in Proc. of the 33rd Annual IFIP WG 11.3 Conference on Data and Applications Security and Privacy (DBSec 2019), Charleston, South Carolina, USA.
|Degree||Course Taught||From: (a.y.)||To: (a.y.)||Tot. yrs.|
|M.Sc. Computer Engineering||Data Protection and Privacy||2018||now||2|
|B. Eng. Computer Engineering||Android Programming||2018||now||1|
- Office: room 314, DIBRIS - Department of Mathematics, Via Dodecaneso, 35, 16146 Genova - Italy
- Email: davide.caputo (A) dibris.unige.it