- Born in Genoa - Zêna, Liguria, the 20th of Sep. 1976
- 1995-2001: Master of Science in Computer Science at University of Genoa
- Mar. 2017: Post-degree II Level Master Cyber Security and Data Protection at University of Genoa
- From Nov. 2018: PhD student in Computer Science and Systems Engineering of the Department of Computer Science, Bioengineering, Robotics and Systems Engineering at University of Genoa
L. Demetrio, G. Lagorio, M. Ribaudo, E. Russo and A. Valenza. “ZenHackAdemy: Ethical Hacking @ DIBRIS”, in Proc. of the 11th International Conference on Computer Supported Education (CSEDU 2019), Heraklion, Crete - Greece.
E. Russo, G. Costa, A. Armando. “Scenario Design and Validation for Next Generation Cyber Ranges”, in Proc. of the 17th International Symposium on Networking Computing and Applications (NCA 2018), Cambridge, MA USA.
G. Costa, E. Russo and A. Armando. “Automating the Generation of Cyber Range Virtual Scenarios with VSDL”, The Italian Conference on CyberSecurity (ITASEC 2018), Milan, Italy.
A. G. Bruzzone, R.Di Matteo, M. Massei, E.Russo, M. Cantilli, K.Sinelshchikov, G. L. Maglione. “Interoperable Simulation and Serious Games for creating an Open Cyber Range”, in Proc. of 7th International Defense and Homeland Security Simulation Workshop (DHSS 2017), Barcelona, Spain.
- Office: room 314, DIBRIS, Via Dodecaneso, 35, 16146 Genova - Italy
- Email: enrico.russo (A) dibris.unige.it